CPDY (Cyber Physical Dolev Yao) is an extensions to the Dolev-Yao attacker model to make it suitable for arguments about security of Cyber-Physical Systems. The interactive command-line tool is under development by the SCy-Phy group at Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
Download CPDYMain directory
- run.sh (./run.sh specification.aslan++)(command-line tool to execute CPDY)
- cl-atse_x86_64-linux (CL-AtSe verification tool)
- aslanpp-connector-1.3.jar (ASLan++ to ASLan translator)
- aslanpp-connector-1.4.1.jar (ASLan++ to ASLan translator)
- aslanpp-connector.jar (ASLan++ to ASLan translator)